Mahkota Dewa

Diabetes ‘Mated’ to Mahkota Dewa

Mrs. Tjandra Dewi – Jl. Sriwijaya No. 5  Magelang

I was born in a family with a hearty liking for good food and drink, and a life free from trouble and worry.  My father is one of seven siblings, all married and living  in the same house.  Every day these families will compete with each other in preparing the most delicious food to be enjoyed by all and be praised by the other families.  The food they are fond to eat are seafood, chicken, beef, and pork.  This has become a tradition for generations of our family.  It is not surprising if the members of my family were to contract diabetes, heart diseases, cholesterol, or high blood pressure.

My background is exactly the opposite of the background of my husband who is used to living frugally.  During the early days of our marriage, we were really crawling up from down under.  My husband at first started a Popsicle business.  In the 1970’s , he started a tofu business.  The output sufficed to give our children a modest pattern of life.  Not satisfied with the tofu output, in 1973 my husband turned to a spices business, seasonings meant to be added to pecel (a salad made of blanched vegetables served with peanut sauce) to make it more tasty.  He labeled the product: Kalkun.  Seven years later, he expanded his business  producing soy sauce, labeled Kalkun also.  Because his product is based on an old-fashioned  recipe, no preservatives are used.

As a wife, I fully support my husband’s efforts, assisting in the production of seasonings and soy sauces, handling the sales and claims. Yet being thus engaged, I do not forget my status as a housewife.  I go to market every day for our household needs.  Because of the hearty liking for food established in my youth, my household too follows his pattern.  Each time I go to the market, I always buy sweets and various kinds of snacks for my children and family.  I have been doing this for years.  It is not surprising if my children are pudgy.  As a matter of fact, I have been reminded repeatedly to change my eating pattern, but that is difficult.  In the end, I had to sow the consequences.  Since 1996, I have been stricken by diabetes mellitus.  The children too contracted cholesterol, triglyceride and arthritis.  Ironically, the level of sugar in my husband’s blood is often too low due to his simple and careful eating habits for fear to be stricken by a disease like mine.  No use in crying over spilt milk.  The disease already resides in my body.

Remorse won’t cure the disease.  Because I do wish to regain my health, I visit the doctor regularly.

Laboratory tests showed the level of sugar in my blood to be above 300.  Normally, it should be 140.  Diabetes patients usually depend on drugs for life.  That is also the case with me.  Yet even though I take the doctor’s medicine regularly, keep a strict diet, my sugar level is never less than 300.  I am tired of having to consume medicine all the time, not to mention the side effect of the drug that is basically a chemical.  In early 2002, one of the doctors changed my treatment.  Instead of the drug, I was given  insulin injections twice daily.  This was meant to give my pancreas a rest from producing insulin.

One day, I got a package of a Mahkota Dewa concoction from my son Henki Purnama in Jakarta. He himself has consumed the concoction to deal with arthritis (10), cholesterol  (240) and triglyceride (340).

“Ma, try this.  I used to suffer from headaches and swollen feet. After I consumed this concoction, all my complaints disappeared, I can sleep soundly, and I feel fit, like new”.

“I am used to taking the doctor’s medicine.  I fear something may happen if I consume this concoction”.

“But Ma, you should try it first.   It is not  artificial, so don’t be afraid of side effects”

In the end, I was persuaded to try.  Still, I was wary.  I trusted the doctor more.  I  sometimes drink the concoction, but not regularly. Thus, I did  not feel any significant changes.  After one week, I did not feel drinking it any more.

Luckily, in December 2002 Ibu Ning and her husband  who happens to be a friend of my son, visited us on their way to Yogyakarta.  Ibu Ning asked about the condition of my health, and whether I continue to consume her concoction.  I told her that I don’t have the patience to consume it routinely..  Ibu Ning then told us about her experience in handling diabetes patients.  According to her experience, most of her patients were “mated” to mahkota dewa.

To be sure of the efficacy of the concoction, she suggested that I check my sugar level, cholesterol, arthritis at the laboratory.  Then I should consume mahkota dewa routinely.  Two weeks later,  check again at the lab.  In my experience, the level of sugar in your blood will certainly drop, even though you do not take the doctor’s medicine, she said.  “But you must regulate your eating pattern.  Also, when engaging in physical exercises.”

Ibu Ning tried to convince me by quoting lab results of people who were cured.

Hearing her explanations, I began to believe her.  I started drinking the concoction regularly.  I did not take the doctor’s medicine, but did visit the doctor for  the  scale 8 insulin injections.  When I started consuming the concoction regularly, the level of sugar in my blood was 300 .  Checking at the lab two weeks later, my sugar level was only 132! Meaning, normal.  The doctor was amazed .  Though I take the doctor’s medicine, keep a strict diet, and engage in physical exercise, the level of  sugar  of my blood was never this normal.  The insulin injections too dropped from scale 8 to scale 6.  I also feel fit.

Ibu Ning recommended that I add sidaguri tea to the concoction.   With this encouraging result,  I now truly believe in the efficacy of the concoction.  I told all my friends and family stricken by diabetes.

My daughter, Jesi Purnama, who is chubby  with triglyceride  600, and cholesterol 240, wants to try it too.  Her complaints are stiff and painful feeling in muscles, headache, hands go to sleep.  She only consumed instant Made Murni.  After two weeks, her complaints gradually disappeared.  My husband too started consuming mahkota dewa.  He chooses Made Super that tasted like a ginger drink.  It also makes him feel fit.

I thank God because the disease that for so long  has darkened my life has gradually disappeared.  My family and I express our thanks to Ibu Ning Harmanto.  Without her, we may still be struggling with these chronic diseases.  Our thanks also to Indonesia for making available the mahkota dewa plant the efficacy of which  far exceeds state-of-the-art  medicinal substances.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment